Maritime Christian College Student Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gym Time!



Hey you bunch of lazy bums, I myself am included in this group. It's time to slip into the spandex and get sweaty. Were going to be watching Richard Simmons' Sweating to the Oldies videos for exercise.
Actually no, we'll just be sweating with the oldies, Ryan you are 26 years old, so thus you are old, because you are older than everybody.
I digress, and just want to let you know that we'll be having regular gym time at UPEI every Tuesday afternoon from 1-2:30 pm. It is optional but encouraged and tonnes of fun. Please do not wear spandex though, just because I don't want to see anybody in it, (John). We'll vary the games and you can show off your "mad skillz". It's like my good friends Hal Johnson and Joanne McCloud say, "Stay fit and have fun." But we'll just embarass oursevles and have fun doing it.
Hope to see you there.

8 Comments:

  • oh . .joys . .spandex..
    go MCC!

    By Blogger Samara Ashley, At 10:08 AM  

  • Yes!!! I can't wait to put on my sweet short gym shorts, go to the gym with my nice tight muscle shirt and show everyone whats what...forget my previous statement, very graphic.
    Looking forward to it, and my shorts will be of decent size, the shirt may still be tight...J/K

    By Blogger Darrell, At 10:57 AM  

  • Man I can't tell if that was Richard or Jason?? I don't like to get sweaty but I love games and having fun also, so I will so be there on Tuesdays! but can someone show me where the Gym is and how to get into it? I will get lost, and that is a promise...Moses and the ark...enough said.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:40 AM  

  • Mahalalel approves of this 'gym time' of which you speak of.

    By Blogger Tyler, At 7:07 PM  

  • a fever you can't sweat out.
    its go time!

    By Blogger Katherine Karen, At 6:53 AM  

  • that is a good pic of you james

    By Blogger Ben, At 6:43 AM  

  • I greatly enjoyed gym time. . .even though I stunk a little at volleyball (by a little I mean a lot. . )

    By Blogger ECbran, At 9:09 PM  

  • So When are we going to see a new post?

    By Blogger Darrell, At 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home